Monday, July 18, 2011

Why Mary mother of Jesus she never claimed that! I am mother of God,?

In a chapter entitled '' Maryam'' [Mary], God tells us how Mary gave birth to her son,and how the jews accused her when she brought the child home; '' Then she brought the child to her folk, carrying him,and the said, '' Mary.you have surely committed a monstrous thing,Sister of Aaron,your father was not a wicked man, nor your mother a women unchaste, Mary pointed to the child;but they said,'' How shall we speak to one who is still in the cradle,a little child.' And he said , Lo, I am God's servant,God has given me the book and made me a PROPHET,He has made me blessed wherever I may be and he has enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as live,and likewise to cherish my mother,He has not made me arrogant and unblest,Peace be upon me,the day I was born,and the day I die,and the day I am raised up alive.''[Qur'an,19;29-33]

No comments:

Post a Comment