Thursday, July 21, 2011

I smoked a legal herb, and went to hell.?

Last night sometime after midnight, I smoked a legal plant. I can't remember what it was called, but it had the word "stars" it its name. I've been trying to find it online but it's eluded me so far. Okay, so I'm going to describe the experience. Nothing about this experience was pleasant. First of all, I am familiar with meditation and know how to regulate meditative breathing. I took two really large hits of this herb, thinking it wouldn't be very hard. I was wrong. Within about 1 minute, I started feeling really dizzy and I remember saying, "This feels exactly like when I am about to have a blackout." Then, everything started drastically altering down hill. I was sitting on the floor in a lotus position, and suddenly my entire being was vibrating violently. It was the most horrid sensation of my life, and it lasted, in severity, about 45 minutes to an hour of nonstop hell. Luckily, my wife was there and she was completely sober. She cradled me and held me and it comforted me a lot, but the sensation was no less agonizing. I remember almost everything. I full fledge weeped in her arms a couple of times, and at one point I was repeating the words, "This is terrible, this is terrible; I'm in hell, oh my god, oh my god..." etc. I don't even believe in God and I started praying, "God please help me." Here's a strange sensation that was overpowering: every thing in existence and every thing I felt was mentally represented in my head by shapes. Each sensation had a shape and pattern to it. The act of swallowing, the feeling of holding on to my wife. It was represented in the center of my consciousness by a unique shape. After about 25 minutes or so, I vomited into my wife's lap. It wasn't the last time. I puked about 3 or 4 more times. My wife kept me hydrated with water and at some point I was fed pieces of bread. All of this helped ever so slightly. After about 40 minutes, I started falling asleep. They laid me down where I was and helped me remain comfortable. I fell asleep and woke up on the floor after maybe an hour and was finally slightly lucid. I was able to look at my wife and speak. She helped me get up and take a shower with her, then we went to bed. As I was falling asleep in bed, the effects began to come back and I fearfully clung to my wife for comfort. She was able to coax me back to sleep and now it's 7:43 AM and I still feel a very unpleasant "edginess" over my whole being. I will never try this herb ever again. This is less of a question and more of a "bad trip" blog. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment