Thursday, July 21, 2011

My daughter 4 months fell out of her cradle chair and fell on the mat, will she be okay?

I put my baby in her chair to go into the kitchen to switch the toaster off and I heard a thug. I quickly ran into the living room 3 feet away from the kitchen I noticed my daughter lying on her back. She started to cry and I immediately picked her up and sooth her. She is smiling away and making her usual baba noises. I text my husband about it, he said she be okay as she fell on the mat. She fell 1.5 feet to the mat. I checked her head if any bumps etc. I asked my husband should I get her checked out, he said she fell on the mat she be okay but just check on her every now and again. I feel really sick to the stomach that this has happens. I feel so guilty for leaving her for just a few sec's. Gwad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment