Thursday, July 21, 2011

Can i be sued over breach of contract, even though i had financing as a condition and could not get the financ?

I recently entered a contract to buy a house , The conditions of the contract were financing pending and house inspection , The financing did not go through and now i am being told i can be sued for repudation of contract, They have ended the contract but say i am liable for damages , My mistake was signing the contract and releasing conditions which i feel i was pushed into by the real estate agent that was representing me , I signed on good faith that she would wait until financing was approved and she didnt, She submitted the contract anyways, I know i am a dumb *** for signing the contract but this is the first house i bought and thought that my realestate agent would explain this better, I know a contract is a legally binding document , but it was pending finnancial approval

No comments:

Post a Comment