Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Raahu Brihaspati Dasha Sandhi problem?

Hello folks .Am komal.k.p born under name ShobhaRani on 29-05-1986 at Gulbarga in karnataka at 2.20 A.M in Shravana nakshatra and is meena lagnam and born on thursday.Suddenly i lost my Job and things started becoming really wierd with allegations being put on me and all.I tried to defend myself but nobody would support me not even parents and things have become complicated and more complicated. i was told i am currently undergoing a change of Rahu dasha to guru dasha in the next six months.As it is a Raahu-Brihaspathi sandhi dosha i am bound to have testing times.A shaanti pooja was also done at a temple in my native place mangalore.Am told that even i have ashatam shani problem..Am told i will be entering guru dasha at the end of next 6 months.During all these times in the past 18 years when i have had rahu dasha i have had faced death experiences twice ,suffered psychological problems,Lagged in studies from being a bright student to a loser,settled for a lesser worth job,and also I could never get good results in studies even after working hard and had to settle for courses i wasnt even interested.I am born with good talents like singing and dancing and all and is extremely well in them.But i could never even get a chance to pursue whatever i wanted.Also i had this wierd problem of men causing me problems in on way or the other and that includes my father and brother as well since many years.The wierdest thing is that i have never been approached by any men ever in my life even though am not that bad in anyways simply cause they seem to have some notion that am some bad woman.I have heard ridiculous stories about me generated by men that has never ever happened also.Its so wierd that not even a single marriage proposal hasnt come to me till now to atleast go for an arranged match[think of it..am 25]and my parents too dont make any efforts from what i have seen..Am told my horoscope is not that good too in anywas..I always feel stifled because of being a total loser [which took me nearly 10 years to accept the fact]..And currently it is proved to the world by this boss of mine who became boss only 2 months ago and he managed to convince everyone his allegations abt me..!..i came out of my psychological problems with such difficulty but everything was shattered in pieces by this incident..Can you guys tell me from astro point of view,is there any indication of atleast good things happening in future..Any good yogas and all?

No comments:

Post a Comment