Friday, July 22, 2011

Why do metalheads hate emos?

Seriously its starting to get on my nerves. I wouldnt exactly call myself an "emo" but i listen to some hardcore such as old escape the fate, devil wears prada but i also love metal bands such as graveworm cannibal corpse slayer venom bathory immortal dimmu borgir the old cradle of filth negura bunget darkthrone destroyer 666 etc. I listen to almost all kinds of metal and rock and im not depressive or "cut myself". So my question is why do some metalheads act like such @$$3$ were all about being different and being ourselves and enjoying our music and not giving a crud about what normal people look at us but it seems like metalheads are acting like all those other people and are judging us. are they really that stupid to believe the stereotypes?

No comments:

Post a Comment